In order to achieve the above objectives, the PPS needs to engage the local Consultancy firm (herein after: the Consultant).
Activities: The Consultant needs to develop appropriate communication channels for each of the target groups, including:
- general (TV, radio, news portals, daily newspapers with broader public reach, social media) and
- specific (specialized magazines, specialized web portals, direct emails and newsletters, printed brochures, leaflets and posters),
as well as a set of tools/products necessary for efficient facilitation and promotion of the RIS3 process:
- Visual identity
- Official webpage
- Social Media Campaigns
- Professional magazines and websites – academic, scientific, business
In cooperation with the PIU and other Project experts, the Consultant should create a list of relevant magazines and websites which would act as media partners for the process.
- PR support to key stakeholders
- Media kit, Q&A, and other documents
Event planning and management
- Covering events and handling media on the spot
Duration: The Consultant is expected to be engaged a period of 25 weeks with approximately time effort of 100 man days.
The Terms of Reference for this assignment can be found at the following link: https://bit.ly/2k8UTSd
The PIU of the PPS now invites eligible Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services.
The shortlisting criteria are:
The Consultant must possess following qualifications:
- Be a legal entity
- At least seven (7) years of general experience in event management, PR and communications
- At least five (5) years of specific experience in providing similar services in Western Balkan countries.
- Proven record of at least 3 national wide assignments in conducting events, PR and communications is required.
- The Consultant should have capacity to assign a qualified and experienced team that will work on this assignment including at least one Lead Expert, one Event Specialists and one Associate. Lead Expert, Event Specialists and Associate need to be in-house staff of the Consultant. The qualifications and experience of presented staff should to be related to the assignments for developing and implementing event management, PR and communications.