The Methodology for Calculating Standard Costs for the Preparation of Planning Documents and Regulations has been adopted, as a recommendation to all ministries and special organizations, for use in the preparation of their planning documents and regulations.
Determining the costs for the preparation of planning documents and regulations is a necessary step in the implementation of ex-ante and ex-post analysis of the effects of the implementation of planning documents and regulations.
Cost determination benefits decision makers by:
1) providing information on the amount of funds needed to implement the planned changes in the areas that are the subject of the planning document or regulations;
2) enabling timely planning of public funds (budget) in order to enable smooth implementation of planned changes and achievement of established goals;
3) enabling efficient management of limited resources;
4) providing information on the planned sources of financing of the proposed planning document or regulation,
5) indicating a possible lack of financial resources that may jeopardize the implementation of planned measures and activities and the achievement of established goals;
6) providing information used in determining the price of public goods and services.
The List of standard costs for the preparation of planning documents and regulations and the Methodology for Calculating Standard Costs for the Preparation of Planning Documents and Regulations can be found at the link